Little Sweeties provide...
including Nanny Shares, Holiday Nannies and Before and after school nannies
- Maternity Nannies
- Mother’s / Father’s Help
- Nursery Staff
including Nursery Nurses, assistants, supervisors and managers
- Event Nannies
Little Sweeties are based in
01252 854389 or 07917 217277
Information for Child Carers
Little Sweeties has a vast selection of exciting and appealing full-time, part-time, temporary, permanent and emergency vacancies within the childcare sector.
We can help you, whether you have years of experience or very little, whether you have a childcare qualification or you don't, whether you have your own children who will be attending work with you or not . We are certain that we will have a suitable job for you.
We appreciate, respect and admire all our candidates and feel that all childcare professionals have the right to a high quality working environment. We take time to understand your requirements and do our utmost to guarantee that all job vacancies we suggest match these needs and wishes and aren't inappropriate or unsuitable.
What you can expect from Little Sweeties
- Friendliness and enthusiasm.
- An interview and chat at a time and location convenient for you.
- A reliable and efficient service saving you a lot of hard work and valuable time.
- Regular contact from us to keep you informed and up to date of any job vacancies we feel may be of interest.
- A wealth of knowledge, guidance and assistance throughout every step and a helping hand to answer any queries or worries you may have at any phase of your future career.
- A higher level of safety, security and confidence knowing that all our clients have been personally met by ourselves giving us a beneficial understanding of their everyday life and friendliness, ensuring you are matched together accurately.
- Arrangement of a CRB enhanced disclosure for you if required and advice regarding childcare courses such as First Aid etc.
- Help and support with interview techniques, employment entitlements and contracts among many other things.
- Assistance and information regarding how to register with Ofsted's Voluntary Childcare Register.
- Information on local nanny and childcare networks.
- Support and encouragement to help you further your career for the future as intended.